Integrating Individual Differences in Career Assessment: The Atlas Model of Individual Differences and the Strong Ring
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
2010 National Career Development Association
The Career Development Quarterly
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 143–153, December 2010
How to Cite
Armstrong, P. I. and Rounds, J. (2010), Integrating Individual Differences in Career Assessment: The Atlas Model of Individual Differences and the Strong Ring. The Career Development Quarterly, 59: 143–153. doi: 10.1002/j.2161-0045.2010.tb00058.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!