A previous version of this article was presented at the annual meeting of the American Educational Research Association, San Diego, California, April 2009. This research was funded by the National Science Foundation. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the National Science Foundation or its employees. The authors thank Mary Deacon and Christian Steinmetz who assisted with the collection of data.
Social Cognitive Factors, Support, and Engagement: Early Adolescents’ Math Interests as Precursors to Choice of Career
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
© 2012 by the National Career Development Association. All rights reserved.
The Career Development Quarterly
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 2–15, March 2012
How to Cite
Rowan-Kenyon, H. T., Swan, A. K. and Creager, M. F. (2012), Social Cognitive Factors, Support, and Engagement: Early Adolescents’ Math Interests as Precursors to Choice of Career. The Career Development Quarterly, 60: 2–15. doi: 10.1002/j.2161-0045.2012.00001.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Received 03/16/10, Revised 08/23/10, Accepted 08/23/10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!