We are grateful to Pamela Foley, Peggy Brady-Amoon, Tracy Gottlieb, Nancy Borkowski, Jacquline Chaffin, and Sepideh Soheilian for their helpful contributions to the study and the article.
Evaluating FOCUS-2's Effectiveness in Enhancing First-Year College Students’ Social Cognitive Career Development
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 by the National Career Development Association. All rights reserved.
The Career Development Quarterly
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 110–123, June 2013
How to Cite
Tirpak, D. M. and Schlosser, L. Z. (2013), Evaluating FOCUS-2's Effectiveness in Enhancing First-Year College Students’ Social Cognitive Career Development. The Career Development Quarterly, 61: 110–123. doi: 10.1002/j.2161-0045.2013.00041.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Received 12/05/11; Revised 05/27/12; Accepted 05/28/12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!