Cross-Cultural Comparison of the Effects of Optimism, Intrinsic Motivation, and Family Relations on Vocational Identity
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 by the National Career Development Association. All rights reserved.
The Career Development Quarterly
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 141–160, June 2013
How to Cite
Shin, Y.-J. and Kelly, K. R. (2013), Cross-Cultural Comparison of the Effects of Optimism, Intrinsic Motivation, and Family Relations on Vocational Identity. The Career Development Quarterly, 61: 141–160. doi: 10.1002/j.2161-0045.2013.00043.x
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
- Received 09/15/11; Revised 01/22/12; Accepted 01/31/12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!