An earlier version of this article was presented at the 25th Annual Meeting of the Society of Industrial and Organizational Psychology, April 2010, Atlanta, Georgia. This study was supported by AGENS.
Getting Unemployed Job Seekers Back to Work: The Development of a Process Model of Employment Counseling Behavior
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 by the National Career Development Association. All rights reserved.
The Career Development Quarterly
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 256–275, September 2013
How to Cite
Noordzij, G., Van Hooft, E. A. J., Van Mierlo, H., van Dam, A. and Born, M. Ph. (2013), Getting Unemployed Job Seekers Back to Work: The Development of a Process Model of Employment Counseling Behavior. The Career Development Quarterly, 61: 256–275. doi: 10.1002/j.2161-0045.2013.00054.x
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2013
- Received 12/05/11; Revised 06/21/12; Accepted 06/28/12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!