Contextual Influences on Work and Family Roles: Gender, Culture, and Socioeconomic Factors
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 by the National Career Development Association. All rights reserved.
The Career Development Quarterly
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 21–28, March 2014
How to Cite
Perrone-McGovern, K. M., Wright, S. L., Howell, D. S. and Barnum, E. L. (2014), Contextual Influences on Work and Family Roles: Gender, Culture, and Socioeconomic Factors. The Career Development Quarterly, 62: 21–28. doi: 10.1002/j.2161-0045.2014.00067.x
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!