School Counselors Supporting African Immigrant Students' Career Development: A Case Study
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 by the National Career Development Association. All rights reserved.
The Career Development Quarterly
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 44–55, March 2014
How to Cite
Watkinson, J. S. and Hersi, A. A. (2014), School Counselors Supporting African Immigrant Students' Career Development: A Case Study. The Career Development Quarterly, 62: 44–55. doi: 10.1002/j.2161-0045.2014.00069.x
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!