Forgiveness, Reconciliation, and Mechila: Integrating the Jewish Concept of Forgiveness Into Clinical Practice
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
2009 American Counseling Association
Counseling and Values
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 153–160, January 2009
How to Cite
Balkin, R. S., Freeman, S. J. and Lyman, S. R. (2009), Forgiveness, Reconciliation, and Mechila: Integrating the Jewish Concept of Forgiveness Into Clinical Practice. Counseling and Values, 53: 153–160. doi: 10.1002/j.2161-007X.2009.tb00121.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!