Embracing Both a Constructivist Counseling Approach and a Specific Religious Tradition: Is It a Leap of Faith?
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
2011 American Counseling Association
Counseling and Values
Volume 56, Issue 1-2, pages 3–9, October 2011
How to Cite
Watts, R. E. (2011), Embracing Both a Constructivist Counseling Approach and a Specific Religious Tradition: Is It a Leap of Faith?. Counseling and Values, 56: 3–9. doi: 10.1002/j.2161-007X.2011.tb01027.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!