Testing Hypothesized Differences Between Adult Children of Alcoholics (ACOAs) and Non-ACOAs in a College Student Sample
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2011
2007 American Counseling Association
Journal of College Counseling
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 19–26, Spring 2007
How to Cite
Jones, A. L., Perera-Diltz, D. M., Salyers, K. M., Laux, J. M. and Cochrane, W. S. (2007), Testing Hypothesized Differences Between Adult Children of Alcoholics (ACOAs) and Non-ACOAs in a College Student Sample. Jnl of College Counseling, 10: 19–26. doi: 10.1002/j.2161-1882.2007.tb00003.x
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!