Do Double Minority Students Face Double Jeopardy? Testing Minority Stress Theory
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
2011 American Counseling Association
Journal of College Counseling
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 117–126, Fall 2011
How to Cite
Hayes, J. A., Chun-Kennedy, C., Edens, A. and Locke, B. D. (2011), Do Double Minority Students Face Double Jeopardy? Testing Minority Stress Theory. Jnl of College Counseling, 14: 117–126. doi: 10.1002/j.2161-1882.2011.tb00267.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!