Managing Perceived Stress Among College Students: The Roles of Social Support and Dysfunctional Coping
Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
© 2012 by the American Counseling Association. All rights reserved.
Journal of College Counseling
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 5–21, April 2012
How to Cite
Chao, R. C.-L. (2012), Managing Perceived Stress Among College Students: The Roles of Social Support and Dysfunctional Coping. Jnl of College Counseling, 15: 5–21. doi: 10.1002/j.2161-1882.2012.00002.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
- Received 10/19/09; Revised 11/14/10; Accepted 01/11/11
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!