Michael T. Hartley is now at Department of Disability and Psychoeducational Studies, University of Arizona.
Assessing and Promoting Resilience: An Additional Tool to Address the Increasing Number of College Students With Psychological Problems
Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
© 2012 by the American Counseling Association. All rights reserved.
Journal of College Counseling
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 37–51, April 2012
How to Cite
Hartley, M. T. (2012), Assessing and Promoting Resilience: An Additional Tool to Address the Increasing Number of College Students With Psychological Problems. Jnl of College Counseling, 15: 37–51. doi: 10.1002/j.2161-1882.2012.00004.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
- Received 06/09/09; Revised 09/07/10; Accepted 10/17/10
This article has been cited by:
- 1The Impacts of Self-Esteem and Resilience on Academic Performance: An Investigation of Domestic and International Hospitality and Tourism Undergraduate Students, Journal of Hospitality & Tourism Education, 2013, 25, 3, 110, , , ,
- 2Exploring Protective Factors Among College-Aged Bisexual Students in Rural Areas: An Exploratory Study, Journal of Bisexuality, 2012, 12, 4, 507, , ,