The authors express their appreciation to Jonathon J. Beckmeyer, who provided invaluable feedback in the earlier stages of this research project and helped with the data collection procedures.
Adult Attachment, Cognitive Appraisal, and University Students' Reactions to Romantic Infidelity
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
© 2012 by the American Counseling Association. All rights reserved.
Journal of College Counseling
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 101–116, July 2012
How to Cite
Wang, C.-C. D., King, M. L. and Debernardi, N. R. (2012), Adult Attachment, Cognitive Appraisal, and University Students' Reactions to Romantic Infidelity. Jnl of College Counseling, 15: 101–116. doi: 10.1002/j.2161-1882.2012.00009.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Received 09/11/09; Revised 06/11/10; Accepted 08/07/10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!