Multidimensional Perfectionism, Depression, and Satisfaction With Life: Differences Among Perfectionists and Tests of a Stress-Mediation Model
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
© 2012 by the American Counseling Association. All rights reserved.
Journal of College Counseling
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 130–143, July 2012
How to Cite
Ashby, J. S., Noble, C. L. and Gnilka, P. B. (2012), Multidimensional Perfectionism, Depression, and Satisfaction With Life: Differences Among Perfectionists and Tests of a Stress-Mediation Model. Jnl of College Counseling, 15: 130–143. doi: 10.1002/j.2161-1882.2012.00011.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Received 12/10/09; Revised 03/04/10; Accepted 06/10/10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!