Type of Writing Task and College Students' Meaning Making Following a Romantic Breakup
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
© 2013 by the American Counseling Association. All rights reserved.
Journal of College Counseling
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 32–48, April 2013
How to Cite
Primeau, J. E., Servaty-Seib, H. L. and Enersen, D. (2013), Type of Writing Task and College Students' Meaning Making Following a Romantic Breakup. Jnl of College Counseling, 16: 32–48. doi: 10.1002/j.2161-1882.2013.00025.x
- Issue online: 9 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
- Received 04/21/10; Revised 08/26/10; Accepted 01/11/11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!