This article was developed, in part, under Grant SM57851 from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMSHA). The views, opinions, and content of this publication are those of the authors and contributors and do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, or policies of the Center for Mental Health Services, SAMHSA, or U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, and should not be construed as such.
College Student Utilization of a Comprehensive Psychiatric Emergency Program
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
© 2013 by the American Counseling Association. All rights reserved.
Journal of College Counseling
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 49–63, April 2013
How to Cite
Mitchell, S. L., Kader, M., Haggerty, M. Z., Bakhai, Y. D. and Warren, C. G. (2013), College Student Utilization of a Comprehensive Psychiatric Emergency Program. Jnl of College Counseling, 16: 49–63. doi: 10.1002/j.2161-1882.2013.00026.x
- Issue online: 9 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
- Received 05/16/10; Revised 11/14/10; Accepted 01/11/11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!