An Interpersonal Psychotherapy Approach to Counseling Student Athletes: Clinical Implications of Athletic Identity
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
© 2013 by the American Counseling Association. All rights reserved.
Journal of College Counseling
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 143–157, July 2013
How to Cite
Heird, E. B. and Steinfeldt, J. A. (2013), An Interpersonal Psychotherapy Approach to Counseling Student Athletes: Clinical Implications of Athletic Identity. Jnl of College Counseling, 16: 143–157. doi: 10.1002/j.2161-1882.2013.00033.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Received 09/26/10; Revised 01/25/11; Accepted 05/09/11
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!