Examining How Motivational Interviewing May Foster College Student Development
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
© 2013 by the American Counseling Association. All rights reserved.
Journal of College Counseling
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 158–175, July 2013
How to Cite
Iarussi, M. M. (2013), Examining How Motivational Interviewing May Foster College Student Development. Jnl of College Counseling, 16: 158–175. doi: 10.1002/j.2161-1882.2013.00034.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Received 09/23/10; Revised 03/17/11; Accepted 08/02/11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!