This research was supported by grants from the McNeil Fund. The authors are most grateful to Carrie Payne for her contribution to data collection, to Timothy Stickle for his contribution to statistical design, and to Alan Howard for his advice on statistical analyses.
Effects of Mindfulness-Based Versus Interpersonal Process Group Intervention on Psychological Well-Being With a Clinical University Population
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2013
© 2013 by the American Counseling Association. All rights reserved.
Journal of College Counseling
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 213–227, October 2013
How to Cite
Byrne, C., Bond, L. A. and London, M. (2013), Effects of Mindfulness-Based Versus Interpersonal Process Group Intervention on Psychological Well-Being With a Clinical University Population. Jnl of College Counseling, 16: 213–227. doi: 10.1002/j.2161-1882.2013.00038.x
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2013
- Received 01/29/11; Revised 04/26/12; Accepted 05/05/12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!