Lewis Z. Schlosser, Department of Counseling and Personnel Services, University of Maryland, College Park. Lewis Z. Schlosser is now in the Department of Psychiatry, New York Presbyterian Hospital, Weill Cornell Medical Center. The author thanks Kimberly Schlosser for support throughout the challenge of writing this article and also thanks Bill Sedlacek, Julie Goldberg, and Tim Davis for their helpful comments on earlier drafts. A portion of this article was presented at the eighth annual Retention 2000 Conference on November 17, 1999, at the University of Maryland.
Christian Privilege: Breaking a Sacred Taboo
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2011
2003 American Counseling Association
Journal of Multicultural Counseling and Development
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 44–51, January 2003
How to Cite
Schlosser, L. Z. (2003), Christian Privilege: Breaking a Sacred Taboo. Jnl Multicult Counseling & Dev, 31: 44–51. doi: 10.1002/j.2161-1912.2003.tb00530.x
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!