This research was supported by a Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council scholarship awarded to the first author and was conducted in partial fulfillment of the master of arts degree awarded to the first author under the supervision of the second author.
Arab Youth in Canada: Acculturation, Enculturation, Social Support, and Life Satisfaction
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 American Counseling Association. All rights reserved.
Journal of Multicultural Counseling and Development
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 206–215, October 2012
How to Cite
Paterson, A. D. and Hakim-Larson, J. (2012), Arab Youth in Canada: Acculturation, Enculturation, Social Support, and Life Satisfaction. Jnl Multicult Counseling & Dev, 40: 206–215. doi: 10.1002/j.2161-1912.2012.00018.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Received 08/18/09; Revised 06/07/11; Accepted 10/14/11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!