Attachment Style Differences and Depression in African American and European American College Women: Normative Adaptations?
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 American Counseling Association. All rights reserved.
Journal of Multicultural Counseling and Development
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 216–226, October 2012
How to Cite
Cooley, E. L. and Garcia, A. L. (2012), Attachment Style Differences and Depression in African American and European American College Women: Normative Adaptations?. Jnl Multicult Counseling & Dev, 40: 216–226. doi: 10.1002/j.2161-1912.2012.00019.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Received 03/29/11; Revised 01/17/12; Accepted 03/08/12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!