The second author takes responsibility for the integrity of the data and the accuracy of the data analysis. The authors extend grateful acknowledgment to Frank Buchweitz for his collaboration and to Shoshanna Ross for her statistical programming and consultation.
Satisfaction and Stressors in a Religious Minority: A National Study of Orthodox Jewish Marriage
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2013 American Counseling Association. All rights reserved.
Journal of Multicultural Counseling and Development
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 4–20, January 2013
How to Cite
Schnall, E., Pelcovitz, D. and Fox, D. (2013), Satisfaction and Stressors in a Religious Minority: A National Study of Orthodox Jewish Marriage. Jnl Multicult Counseling & Dev, 41: 4–20. doi: 10.1002/j.2161-1912.2013.00023.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Received 10/03/11; Revised 02/25/12; Accepted 04/12/12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!