The authors gratefully acknowledge several helpful soldiers from the 1/509th Airborne Infantry for their assistance with this project. The content of this article does not reflect the views of the Department of Defense or the United States government.
Traditional Machismo and Caballerismo as Correlates of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder, Psychological Distress, and Relationship Satisfaction in Hispanic Veterans
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2013 American Counseling Association. All rights reserved.
Journal of Multicultural Counseling and Development
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 21–35, January 2013
How to Cite
Herrera, C. J., Owens, G. P. and Mallinckrodt, B. (2013), Traditional Machismo and Caballerismo as Correlates of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder, Psychological Distress, and Relationship Satisfaction in Hispanic Veterans. Jnl Multicult Counseling & Dev, 41: 21–35. doi: 10.1002/j.2161-1912.2013.00024.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2013
- Received 07/14/11; Revised 01/17/12; Accepted 05/22/12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!