Solution-Focused Therapy as a Culturally Acknowledging Approach With American Indians
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2013 American Counseling Association. All rights reserved.
Journal of Multicultural Counseling and Development
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 47–55, January 2013
How to Cite
Meyer, D. D. and Cottone, R. R. (2013), Solution-Focused Therapy as a Culturally Acknowledging Approach With American Indians. Jnl Multicult Counseling & Dev, 41: 47–55. doi: 10.1002/j.2161-1912.2013.00026.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Received 03/01/09; Revised 10/06/10; Accepted 05/01/11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!