Family and Cultural Predictors of Depression Among Samoan American Middle and High School Students
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2013
© 2013 American Counseling Association. All rights reserved.
Journal of Multicultural Counseling and Development
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 96–107, April 2013
How to Cite
Yeh, C. J., Borrero, N. E. and Tito, P. (2013), Family and Cultural Predictors of Depression Among Samoan American Middle and High School Students. Jnl Multicult Counseling & Dev, 41: 96–107. doi: 10.1002/j.2161-1912.2013.00030.x
- Issue online: 8 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2013
- Received 09/18/11; Revised 02/25/12; Accepted 10/12/12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!