Role of Peer Support on Intragroup Marginalization for Latino Undergraduates
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
© 2013 American Counseling Association. All rights reserved.
Journal of Multicultural Counseling and Development
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 158–168, July 2013
How to Cite
Llamas, J. and Ramos-Sánchez, L. (2013), Role of Peer Support on Intragroup Marginalization for Latino Undergraduates. Jnl Multicult Counseling & Dev, 41: 158–168. doi: 10.1002/j.2161-1912.2013.00034.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Received 03/15/11; Revised 10/03/11; Accepted 01/17/12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!