The authors thank the Southern Association for Counselor Education and Supervision for their support of this project.
Counselor Competence With Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual Clients: Differences Among Practice Settings
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Counseling Association. All rights reserved.
Journal of Multicultural Counseling and Development
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 194–209, October 2013
How to Cite
Farmer, L. B., Welfare, L. E. and Burge, P. L. (2013), Counselor Competence With Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual Clients: Differences Among Practice Settings. Jnl Multicult Counseling & Dev, 41: 194–209. doi: 10.1002/j.2161-1912.2013.00036.x
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2013
- Received 05/31/12; Revised 01/14/13; Accepted 02/28/13
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!