Stephen B. Knouse is the Alvin and Patricia Smith Professor and Head of the Department of Management; John R. Tanner is the Marvin R. Boesch Professor in the Department of Business Systems, Analysis, and Technology; and Elizabeth W. Harris is the director of the junior division, all at the University of Southwestern Louisiana.
The Relation of College Internships, College Performance, and Subsequent Job Opportunity
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
1999 American Counseling Association
Journal of Employment Counseling
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 35–43, March 1999
How to Cite
KNOUSE, S. B., TANNER, J. R. and HARRIS, E. W. (1999), The Relation of College Internships, College Performance, and Subsequent Job Opportunity. Jnl of Employment Counseling, 36: 35–43. doi: 10.1002/j.2161-1920.1999.tb01007.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!