Academic Writing: Reflections From Successful Counselor Educators
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2011
2011 American Counseling Association
The Journal of Humanistic Counseling
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 56–69, Spring 2011
How to Cite
HUNT, B. and MILSOM, A. (2011), Academic Writing: Reflections From Successful Counselor Educators. Jrnl Humanistic Counseling, 50: 56–69. doi: 10.1002/j.2161-1939.2011.tb00106.x
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.