JoLynn V. Carney, Charles J. Jacob, and Richard J. Hazler, Department of Educational Psychology, Counseling, and Special Education, Pennsylvania State University, University Park. Charles J. Jacob is now at Department of Psychology, La Salle University.
Exposure to School Bullying and the Social Capital of Sixth-Grade Students
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2011
2011 American Counseling Association
The Journal of Humanistic Counseling
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 238–253, Fall 2011
How to Cite
CARNEY, J. V., JACOB, C. J. and HAZLER, R. J. (2011), Exposure to School Bullying and the Social Capital of Sixth-Grade Students. Jrnl Humanistic Counseling, 50: 238–253. doi: 10.1002/j.2161-1939.2011.tb00122.x
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.