Gift Giving and Receiving in Child-Centered Play Therapy: An Ethical Response
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2012
© 2012 by the American Counseling Association. All rights reserved.
The Journal of Humanistic Counseling
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 66–77, April 2012
How to Cite
BLANCO, P. J. and SHEELY-MOORE, A. I. (2012), Gift Giving and Receiving in Child-Centered Play Therapy: An Ethical Response. Jrnl Humanistic Counseling, 51: 66–77. doi: 10.1002/j.2161-1939.2012.00006.x
- Issue online: 11 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2012
- Received 04/13/09; Revised 03/18/10; Accepted 05/20/10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.