A Return to the Human in Humanism: A Response to Hansen's Humanistic Vision
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 by the American Counseling Association. All rights reserved.
The Journal of Humanistic Counseling
Special Issue: Humanism Redefined
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 164–175, October 2012
How to Cite
LEMBERGER, M. E. (2012), A Return to the Human in Humanism: A Response to Hansen's Humanistic Vision. Jrnl Humanistic Counseling, 51: 164–175. doi: 10.1002/j.2161-1939.2012.00015.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Received 06/01/11; Revised 08/11/11; Accepted 09/06/11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.