The author thanks Andrea Zevenbergen and Crystal Champion for their feedback on an earlier version of this article.
The Function of Scientific and Humanistic Ideologies in the Counseling Profession From the Perspective of Cognitive–Experiential Self-Theory: A Response to Hansen
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 by the American Counseling Association. All rights reserved.
The Journal of Humanistic Counseling
Special Issue: Humanism Redefined
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 227–240, October 2012
How to Cite
SUTHAKARAN, V. (2012), The Function of Scientific and Humanistic Ideologies in the Counseling Profession From the Perspective of Cognitive–Experiential Self-Theory: A Response to Hansen. Jrnl Humanistic Counseling, 51: 227–240. doi: 10.1002/j.2161-1939.2012.00024.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Received 06/01/11; Revised 09/28/11; Accepted 10/18/11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.