Extending the Humanistic Vision: Closing Thoughts
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 by the American Counseling Association. All rights reserved.
The Journal of Humanistic Counseling
Special Issue: Humanism Redefined
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 251–254, October 2012
How to Cite
HANSEN, J. T. (2012), Extending the Humanistic Vision: Closing Thoughts. Jrnl Humanistic Counseling, 51: 251–254. doi: 10.1002/j.2161-1939.2012.00027.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Received 12/20/11; Revised 12/30/11; Accepted 12/30/11
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.