This research was funded by Age to Age Counseling, PC.
Revealing the Power of Practitioner Relationships: An Action-Driven Inquiry of Counselor Wellness
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
© 2013 by the American Counseling Association. All rights reserved.
The Journal of Humanistic Counseling
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 177–190, October 2013
How to Cite
NESWALD-POTTER, R. E., BLACKBURN, S. A. and NOEL, J. J. (2013), Revealing the Power of Practitioner Relationships: An Action-Driven Inquiry of Counselor Wellness. Jrnl Humanistic Counseling, 52: 177–190. doi: 10.1002/j.2161-1939.2013.00041.x
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Received 05/26/10; Revised 11/09/10; Accepted 08/15/11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.