Dr. Bartlett has designed, with support from the Lilly Endowment, a campus-wide course in general problem-solving at Saint Louis University. Pre- and post-testing of students in the course have revealed dramatic gains in both verbal and non-verbal IQ scores (CTMM) as a result of the experience in general problem-solving.
Protocol Analysis in Creative Problem-Solving*
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
1978 Creative Education Foundation
The Journal of Creative Behavior
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 181–192, September 1978
How to Cite
BARTLETT, S. (1978), Protocol Analysis in Creative Problem-Solving. The Journal of Creative Behavior, 12: 181–192. doi: 10.1002/j.2162-6057.1978.tb00958.x
Research reported here was partially supported by a grant from the Lilly Endowment.
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!