Forrest W. Parkay is assistant professor and Colleen Conoley is professor, Department of Education, Southwest Texas State University, San Marcos. The research reported herein was funded by Southwest Texas State University Organized Research Grant No. 21187.
Characteristics of Educators Who Advocate Corporal Punishment: A Brief Report
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
1982 American Counseling Association
The Journal of Humanistic Education and Development
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 33–36, September 1982
How to Cite
PARKAY, F. W. and CONOLEY, C. (1982), Characteristics of Educators Who Advocate Corporal Punishment: A Brief Report. The Journal of Humanistic Education and Development, 21: 33–36. doi: 10.1002/j.2164-4683.1982.tb00210.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.