Judy H. Katz, an Assistant Professor in the human relations program at the University of Oklahoma, Norman, completed her doctoral work in the areas of social change and counselor education at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst. For the past five years she has been actively involved in developing models for change in the areas of combatting racism and sexism and exploring the dynamics of oppression.
White Awareness: The Frontier of Racism Awareness Training
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2012
1977 American Counseling Association
The Personnel and Guidance Journal
Volume 55, Issue 8, pages 485–489, April 1977
How to Cite
Katz, J. H. and Ivey, A. (1977), White Awareness: The Frontier of Racism Awareness Training. The Personnel and Guidance Journal, 55: 485–489. doi: 10.1002/j.2164-4918.1977.tb04332.x
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.