53.3: A Shifting Holographic Fabrication for Switchable LC/Polymer Fresnel Lens
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
2012 Society for Information Display
SID Symposium Digest of Technical Papers
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 718–720, June 2012
How to Cite
Song, Y., Ni, S.-B., Tan, J., Zhong, E.-W., Liu, S.-Y. and Lu, J.-G. (2012), 53.3: A Shifting Holographic Fabrication for Switchable LC/Polymer Fresnel Lens. SID Symposium Digest of Technical Papers, 43: 718–720. doi: 10.1002/j.2168-0159.2012.tb05884.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!