Phillip C. Wankat is the Head of Interdisciplinary Engineering and the Clifton L. Lovell Distinguished Professor of Chemical Engineering at Purdue University. He earned his BSChE from Purdue, his Ph.D. from Princeton University, and a MSED from Purdue. His technical research is in separation processes and he is interested in improving teaching and learning in engineering education. His contacts with JEE have been as an author, reviewer and dedicated reader.
Analysis of the First Ten Years of the Journal of Engineering Education
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
2004 American Society for Engineering Education
Journal of Engineering Education
Volume 93, Issue 1, pages 13–21, January 2004
How to Cite
WANKAT, P. C. (2004), Analysis of the First Ten Years of the Journal of Engineering Education. Journal of Engineering Education, 93: 13–21. doi: 10.1002/j.2168-9830.2004.tb00784.x
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!