Konstantinos S. Tsakalis is a Professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering at Arizona State University. He received his B.S. Ch.E. degree from the National Technical University of Athens, Greece, and his M.S. Ch.E., M.S. E.E. and Ph.D. E.E. degrees from the University of Southern California. His interests are in robust adaptive control, time varying systems, applications of control, identification, and optimization in semiconductor manufacturing problems and, more recently, the application of adaptive systems theory on the prediction and control of epileptic seizures. He is responsible for the control-theoretic and algorithmic component of SEMY's (now part of Brooks PRI) Model Based Temperature Control system, which received five patents and the 1998 best products award from Semiconductor International magazine.
Improving a School's U.S. News and World Report Ranking
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
2004 American Society for Engineering Education
Journal of Engineering Education
Volume 93, Issue 3, pages 259–263, July 2004
How to Cite
Tsakalis, K. S. and Palais, J. C. (2004), Improving a School's U.S. News and World Report Ranking. Journal of Engineering Education, 93: 259–263. doi: 10.1002/j.2168-9830.2004.tb00813.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!