Richard M. Felder, Ph.D., is Hoechst Celanese Professor Emeritus of Chemical Engineering at North Carolina State University. He is co-author of the text Elementary Principles of Chemical Processes (3rd Edn., Wiley, 2000), co-director of the ASEE National Effective Teaching Institute, and a Fellow of the ASEE.
The Intellectual Development of Science and Engineering Students. Part 2: Teaching to Promote Growth
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
2004 American Society for Engineering Education
Journal of Engineering Education
Volume 93, Issue 4, pages 279–291, October 2004
How to Cite
Felder, R. M. and Brent, R. (2004), The Intellectual Development of Science and Engineering Students. Part 2: Teaching to Promote Growth. Journal of Engineering Education, 93: 279–291. doi: 10.1002/j.2168-9830.2004.tb00817.x
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!