Cindy E. Foor is Assistant Director/Research Associate at the Research Institute for STEM Education (RISE) at the University of Oklahoma. As an anthropologist, her research interests include ethnography of marginalized populations, cultural theory, issues of gender and under-represented populations in STEM education and the cultural/historical construction of women's cultural identities and roles in past and present societies, with special focus on emerging nationalist projects.
“I Wish that I Belonged More in this Whole Engineering Group:” Achieving Individual Diversity
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
2007 American Society for Engineering Education
Journal of Engineering Education
Volume 96, Issue 2, pages 103–115, April 2007
How to Cite
Foor, C. E., Walden, S. E. and Trytten, D. A. (2007), “I Wish that I Belonged More in this Whole Engineering Group:” Achieving Individual Diversity. Journal of Engineering Education, 96: 103–115. doi: 10.1002/j.2168-9830.2007.tb00921.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!