Teri J. Murphy is an associate professor of Mathematics at the University of Oklahoma. Her B.S. in Mathematics is from Kent State University. She received her M.S. degrees in Mathematics and Applied Mathematics and her Ph.D. in Mathematics Education from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Her research area is undergraduate mathematics education.
Achieving Parity of the Sexes at the Undergraduate Level: A Study of Success
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
2007 American Society for Engineering Education
Journal of Engineering Education
Volume 96, Issue 3, pages 241–252, July 2007
How to Cite
Murphy, T. J., Shehab, R. L., Reed-Rhoads, T., Foor, C. E., Harris, B. J., Trytten, D. A., Walden, S. E., Besterfield-Sacre, M., Hallbeck, M. S. and Moor, W. C. (2007), Achieving Parity of the Sexes at the Undergraduate Level: A Study of Success. Journal of Engineering Education, 96: 241–252. doi: 10.1002/j.2168-9830.2007.tb00933.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!