Maura Borrego is assistant professor of Engineering Education at Virginia Tech. Dr. Borrego holds an M.S. and Ph.D. in Materials Science and Engineering from Stanford University. Her current research interests center around interdisciplinary collaboration in engineering and engineering education, including studies of the collaborative relationships between engineers and education researchers. She was awarded a CAREER grant from NSF to study interdisciplinarity in engineering graduate programs nationwide
A New Paradigm for a New Field: Communicating Representations of Engineering Education Research
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
2008 American Society for Engineering Education
Journal of Engineering Education
Volume 97, Issue 2, pages 147–162, April 2008
How to Cite
Borrego, M., Streveler, R. A., Miller, R. L. and Smith, K. A. (2008), A New Paradigm for a New Field: Communicating Representations of Engineering Education Research. Journal of Engineering Education, 97: 147–162. doi: 10.1002/j.2168-9830.2008.tb00964.x
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!