Mirka Koro-Ljungberg is an associate professor of qualitative research methodology at the University of Florida, in the Department of Educational Psychology. She received her doctorate from the University of Helsinki, Finland. Currently, her research interests focus on qualitative methods, the conceptual and theoretical foundations of qualitative inquiry, as well as on exceptional learners. Prior to joining the faculty at the University of Florida she conducted research as a visiting scholar at the University of Georgia
State of Qualitative Research in Engineering Education: Meta-Analysis of JEE Articles, 2005–2006
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
2008 American Society for Engineering Education
Journal of Engineering Education
Volume 97, Issue 2, pages 163–175, April 2008
How to Cite
Koro-Ljungberg, M. and Douglas, E. P. (2008), State of Qualitative Research in Engineering Education: Meta-Analysis of JEE Articles, 2005–2006. Journal of Engineering Education, 97: 163–175. doi: 10.1002/j.2168-9830.2008.tb00965.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!