Maura Borrego is an assistant professor of Engineering Education at Virginia Tech. Dr. Borrego holds an M.S. and Ph.D. in Materials Science and Engineering from Stanford University. Her current research interests center around interdisciplinary collaboration in engineering and engineering education. Funded by her CAREER grant, she also studies interdisciplinarity in engineering graduate programs nationwide.
Quantitative, Qualitative, and Mixed Research Methods in Engineering Education
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
2009 American Society for Engineering Education
Journal of Engineering Education
Volume 98, Issue 1, pages 53–66, January 2009
How to Cite
Borrego, M., Douglas, E. P. and Amelink, C. T. (2009), Quantitative, Qualitative, and Mixed Research Methods in Engineering Education. Journal of Engineering Education, 98: 53–66. doi: 10.1002/j.2168-9830.2009.tb01005.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!