Mahmoud Abdulwahed's main research interest is in the integration of IT and Cybernetics into social sciences. He is currently pursuing a Ph.D. degree at the Engineering Center of Excellence in Teaching and Learning and the Chemical Engineering Department, Loughborough University, United Kingdom.
Applying Kolb's Experiential Learning Cycle for Laboratory Education
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
2009 American Society for Engineering Education
Journal of Engineering Education
Volume 98, Issue 3, pages 283–294, July 2009
How to Cite
Abdulwahed, M. and Nagy, Z. K. (2009), Applying Kolb's Experiential Learning Cycle for Laboratory Education. Journal of Engineering Education, 98: 283–294. doi: 10.1002/j.2168-9830.2009.tb01025.x
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!